For the Grill
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound firm peaches
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
For the Salad
- 8 cups baby or spring greens
- ¼ cup of sliced almonds
Preheat the grill to high. Spray grill rack with a high-heat cooking spray.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, turning once – about 5 to 8 minutes per side. Chicken is full cooked with the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let it rest while you grill the peaches. Follow the directions here for grilling: Grilled Peaches
For extra crunch, place your almonds in a small fry pan (no oil needed) and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until fragrant and lightly golden brown.
In a medium/large sized bowl, add and whisk the ingredients for your dressing. Add greens and almonds – mix to combine well. Slice your cooled chicken and peaches and place on top.